Monday, June 26, 2006

Gut Feeling: Final Chapter

Let's start the week off right!

Weeks ago, when I started this blog, I talked about some surgery I had, and I published pictures of my gut and its angry red scar. I also promised that I would show some pictures of my intestines.

Heh heh heh. Doc came through for me on my last visit. Here's a series of pics that he took while yours truly was gutted like a fish, lying like a patient etherised upon a table. I wish I could explain what it is that you're about to look at, other than to say two of the pictures show a dark medical probe pulling some of the affected area out to be worked on.

My eldest convinced me, in the interest of decency, to post a link to the pictures here instead of putting the picture right up where everyone could see it. Enjoy!

On a related note, I found the digital camera yesterday, so pictures of the yard project will follow.

No comments: