Saturday, September 16, 2006

WEEKEND! YAY!

Even though I'm working tonight, it still feels great: everyone's home this morning, and no one else is working. I get to see my whole family, in the daylight, before everyone is exhausted from their days at work or school. It's a beautiful day today, full of sunshiney promise.

I got some good rockabilly blasting right now, from the collection Rockin Bones. Right now it's on Summertime Blues.

In about 20 minutes we'll head down to the the Renegade Craft Fair in Wicker Park. This is the first year we've been able to go, and we're all excited. All the gals at the compound are foxy and crafty, and they're looking forward to seeing what's out there and comparing their own jewelry work to what's being sold. Maybe I'll bring the camera.

No comments: