Friday, April 06, 2007

HELLO!



MizBubs frequently gets forwarded emails from a friend of hers at work. You know what I'm talking about--heartwarming stuff like cute pictures of dogs that adopt fawns , or of Finnegan the squirrel pup, or natural oddities like frozen landscapes, and jokes like the elephant and the camel.

Sometimes MizBubs forwards them on to me, and they're usually a welcome diversion for a few moments.

This morning was different.

This morning she opened this email:

Subject: [Fwd: [Fwd: FW: Fwd: FW: oh no.... mom went to another of Marcos' tatoo parties]]

The email had been forwarded more than 5 or 6 times, and it took a lot of scrolling. A lot of scrolling, to get to the woman you see pictured here. I have placed a discreet black square on this photo to make it family-friendly. Because seeing a bare, tattooed septuagenarian breast is only offensive if you can also see its pierced nipple, right?

This is one of the mildest pictures in the series. Granny appears in a variety of red and black vinyl outfits, looking like, in the words of my oldest daughter, "a ho'd-up Betty White." Toward the end of the series she displays a, uh, unique set of piercings.

You can see the rest of the pictures here. They are most definitely not safe for work.

Have fun!

9 comments:

lulu said...

Are you sure that's not a body suit? Her skin looks awfully smooth for on old broad.....

Joe said...

did you look at ALL the pictures? Anyway, tattoo ink is a great way to cover up old skin, as long as there's not a lot of big flaps

Mob said...

Yow, so that's what Betty White's been up to...there's a serious resemblance.

Disturbing as always...thanks for that.

Johnny Yen said...

Oh. My. God. I didn't realize until I clicked through the link that that isn't a shirt she's wearing.

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Betty has spent all her grandchildren's inheritance on ink and a fair chunk of it on piercings.

You have actually done the world a great service by posting this, by reminding me to grow old gracefully (or at least not show the world my junk).

Joe said...

Barbara, I decided when I was about 28 years old to settle on a look and a haircut that I could take into old age. So far it's working I think. Not showing your junk is a good start.

Johnny, hence the post title: HELLO!

mob, did you have any idea Betty was such a freak? I had my suspicions, but wow.

Dino said...

uh gee I just lost my appetite

Tenacious S said...

There are so many bad choices going on there that I don't even know where to start. Wow, that's commitment.

kim said...

Hey, how did you get those pictures of my mom?