Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Vacation


Right now my vacation is rolling along nicely. I'm halfway into cleaning out the garage and just came in for some water and to sit a minute. Time to get the shop vac and clean up the bag of leftover grass seed from last year that the mice got into.

Appropriately enough the calypso mix I made is now playing "The Jackass Song":

Jackass will jump and bray
Let him bray, let him bray
Jackass will jump and bray
Let him bray, lordy let him bray

I think tonight will be a good night for takeout food and mint juleps. Now I'm jumping back out to the garage to bray a while.

2 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Man, you sure know how to vacation!

But you are so right. It would be a good night for takeout food and mint juleps. And I'm not even cleaning my garage, but I am planning to clean the hubby's shower for Father's Day (THAT's how bad it is).

Dino said...

sounds like a very productive vacation. I am on my way home after stopping by the store for some stuff I need for Grumpys b-day cake. Luckily he is on night shift tonight so I can make it and have it ready for when he gets home in the AM.