Friday, October 17, 2008

It begins like this



When the flesh eating zombie apocalypse is upon us it will probably start with seemingly random news items about unexplained attacks involving biting and tearing.

Sprawling Ramshackle Compound relies on a vast network of associates and researchers, and this came in from the producer of The Landlord, the splatter movie our eldest is working on. We are constantly scanning the news for stories like this one:

Woman beheads man, parades it through streets

I can only hope that the woman has been quarantined after reading this line from the article:

"...the woman had bite marks on her neck and cheek."


8 comments:

jin said...

Ha!
If it was as she said I say,
Go "blood-soaked woman holding a severed head"!
Yay!

Distributorcap said...

what a great world we live in

Randal Graves said...

jin is right, if someone is messing with your right to prepare for the zombie apocalypse, sic-kle 'em!

Barbara Bruederlin said...

You WILL let us know when we can see The Landlord, won't you?

Johnny Yen said...

Last night I took the kids to the Book Cellar for Ursula Beilski's reading. I noticed a book on the shelves about how to survive a Zombie Apocalypse. I think I need to go back and buy it.

DivaJood said...

Hmmm. I wonder if she's related to Lorena L. Bobbitt?

Anonymous said...

So, before she cut his head off, did she say, "eat me you bastard"?

Anonymous said...

Let that be a lesson to anyone who even thinks of goosing a woman with a sickle in her hand.