This morning I need to:
- Visit the post office and stop the mail
- Call the limo service for tomorrow morning
- Go to the bank and get some cash, and cash in that huge jar of coins I've been hoarding
- Stop by the doctors office and get some special sunscreen for my youngest
- Go to Kohls and pick up a pair of sandals
- Drop off the small, lovable parrot at a friend's house. The big, talking, engaging but frightening and psychotic parrot will stay here and have food and water slipped through the trapdoor in his cage.
This time tomorrow morning we should be on the plane.