Sunday, March 04, 2007

Scaling new heights in depravity

See, here's the nice thing about Site Meter: when you're sitting around, burned out as thoroughly as a failed Greek restaurant, nothing to say, you can still come up with material by going through your Site Meter results.

So that's what I did. And Site Meter paid off.

An inquisitive Hoosier in Chester, Indiana Googled for "scab photo." I'm proud to say that Sprawling Ramshackle Compound is the first result, ahead of the entry titled "oral herpes picture information."

Even better, someone in Baltimore found us by looking for "quadruple amputee" +nude +girl +picture"

Finally, on French Google, we are a leading source for "video horrible."

5 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

You beat out Oral Herpes? You da bomb! I hope you've put that accomplishment on your resume.

Tenacious S said...

Classy! Can't wait until I'm done with my torture treatment so we can all go out again.

Cup said...

I'm so proud I'm a regular reader.

Dale said...

I link here for a reason. And a cure.

Johnny Yen said...

"oral herpes picture information"?

I'm afraid to know who #2 is....