Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Weenie-Waver Wednesday


This week's weenie-waver is 52 year old Kenneth Ray Burton, pictured at left. You can imagine my surprise when I found the picture and he wasn't a doughy, crazy-looking white guy.

Mr. Burton was sentenced to 13 years in prison for a series of incidents on the Bay Area Transit System. He originally faced a sentence of 25-to-life as a result of an earlier conviction for sexual assault.

According to San Mateo County Chief Deputy District Attorney Steve Wagstaffe,
“He thinks women like it when he exposes himself to them...He thinks he’s doing them a favor.”

IMPORTANT NOTE:
-added at 2:25 pm

Do not be alarmed. The man pictured above, Kenneth Ray Burton, is NOT "Gordon" from Sesame Street.

Gordon from Sesame Street is played by an actor named Roscoe Orman. He is loved, not feared.

This is Roscoe Orman:

11 comments:

Writeprocrastinator said...

I wondered when the Bay Area was going to be represented on your blog...sigh, but not like this.

Splotchy said...

This guy looks a little too much like Gordon from Sesame Street.

Moderator said...

That's hott.

Katie Schwartz said...

first, you are so wrong... never change.

second, let me get this straight, sesame daddy won't be flashing peen as an homage to KRB? that sucks ass.

Anonymous said...

I think Gordon should air it out on Sesame Street. Maybe Elmo's balls would finally drop and he'd lose the annoying voice.

Splotchy said...

Thanks for the Gordon update.

I'll sleep just a little bit better tonight.

Johnny Yen said...

Wait a minute-- why is Elmo able to sit up straight, and Gordon hasn't got a hand on him....

Joe said...

Johnny...ewwwwww.

Splotchy, you're welcome. You had me scared there for a minute.

Kirby, I'm dying. That's the funniest thing I've read in a while.

J.G. you WANT to see some Sesame Street weenie? Oh God.

Grant...oh, Grant.

W.P. if you feel like a civic booster feel free to forward some positive news items my way.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I was wondering what ever happened to Lou Gosset Jr. Now I know.

Doc said...

I just love Wednesdays!It is the highlight of my week. The trashman comes. It is mid-week and it is Tiki night, and to top it all off, I can stop by the Compound and see bubs pick of week of what simple minded bat-fouler showed his "Big Jim and the twins" and was convicted. Who says there ain't no justice in this world!

I love Wednesdays.

Doc

kim said...

I love Gordon.