I feel like Sally Field blubbering at the Oscars now. Thanks for tagging me Dale. I am somebody!
1) Would you bungee jump?
Maybe. I know they're supposed to discourage drunks from doing stuff like that, but I might slip through the cracks.
2) If you could do anything in the world for a living what would it be?
It's a three way tie: smoke jumper, fighter pilot or celebrity chef.
3) Your favorite fictional animal?
The skunk ape.
4) One person who never fails to make you laugh?
My daughter Hannah.
5) When you were 12 years old what did you want to be when you grew up?
6) What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Put my left hand on MizBubs' exquisite hip.
7) Have you ever gone to therapy?
Does choir practice count?
8) If you could have one super power what would it be?
Flying. Oh yeah, definitely flying.
9) Your favorite cartoon character?
Pepe Le Pew
10) Do you go to church?
Not as often as I should. But I mean well.
11) What is your best childhood memory?
Riding my bike to the swamp. Or listening to Tom Jones on AM radio in the kitchen, waiting for my dad to get home from work.
12) Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
Oh hell no. I love it. And gays ought to have it too.
13) Do you own a gun?
Yep. Several. I view one of my roles in this life to be introducing decent, pacifist-leaning leftists to the shooting sports.
14) Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex.
Never. That would be a chickenshit thing to do.
15) Have you ever sung in front of a large group of people?
Too many times, but most notably in Leixlip, Ireland, where I performed a rousing rendition of Wreck of the Old 97 in the Wonderful Barn.
16) What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
17) What is your biggest mistake?
Aw jeez. Ask Miz Bubs. I can't remember all of em.
18) Say something totally random about yourself.
I make stuff up.
19) Has anyone ever said that you look like a celebrity?
Yes. I got mistaken for Shane McGowan once at the Vic Theatre. My mom used to think I looked like Jerry Seinfeld, and most recently Anthony Bourdain.
20) What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you?
Arrange a beautiful picnic indoors. And some stuff that happened in Las Vegas that I can't talk about because I'm a gentleman.
21) Do you actually read these when other people fill them out?
22) Is it wrong not to tag anyone?
I don't know. I'm still learning the etiquette.
But I'll tag MizBubs, Nora and my sister in law Kate. Kate, you need to mosey over from OD and get yourself a profile.