Thursday, February 28, 2008

For Kirby and Vikkitikkitavi

Behold, the splendor of Anne Archer:



I don't know if it's a scarier thing that Kirby and Vikkitikkitavi both knew Anne Archer appeared in clown makeup in Robert Altman's "Short Cuts" or if I already had a picture of her that way.

Oh well, I'm all about bringing out the best in people.

Crazy couple of weeks folks. I have a lot of material in the pipeline, I just don't know when I'll get to post it. And believe me, I am so sorry for not commenting on your blogs. I visit, believe me, but I just don't gots the time to put together intelligent comments. Sorry 'bout that.

See you soon.

8 comments:

Dale said...

Non intelligent comment alert. I used to like Anne Archer. Why Bubs, why?

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I loved Anne Arcger until I found out she was a scientologist.

Moderator said...

Arrest her.

Cup said...

Darn; I should have scrolled down. I love Short Cuts.

Anonymous said...

You having that picture is much, much more troubling.

justacoolcat said...

That's me crawling out of the heart on her face.

In hindisight, I was not paid enough.

Johnny Yen said...

I'd forgotten about that-- I finally saw Short Cuts a year or two ago.

Dino said...

hope things slow down soon